This article aims to help you understand the Co-op Membership programme, and the benefits of joining.
About Co-op Membership
What is Co-op Membership?
The loyalty reward scheme from Co-op is a membership scheme which gives members the opportunity to earn rewards for themselves and their community.
Being a Co-op Member allows you access to the following.
- 5% Reward - When you buy selected products and services from the Co-op, including food stores and Co-op Electricals, 5% of what you spend will be placed into your Co-op Membership account. This can be redeemed against most items bought instore.
- Exclusive prices and offers from other Co-op businesses, including insurance, Funeralcare and legal services.
- Local cause benefit - choose your local cause, when you buy selected Co-op branded products and services, 1% of the money you spend goes to local causes in your community. You can choose which cause your own 1% goes to.
Redeeming Your Points
You can spend the money you have earned in rewards by presenting your card or providing your membership number when you buy;
- Co-op food stores - any items instore
- Co-op Electricals - electrical items
- Co-op legal advice, products and services
- Co-op Funeralcare - funerals and funeral items.
If you total bill is less than what you have in rewards, the balance remains in your member account until the next time you wish to spend.
by using our Amazon link.