This article aims to help you understand the M&S Sparks Loyalty Card, and the benefits which you can enjoy by being a member.
About M&S Sparks Loyalty Card
What is M&S Sparks?
Sparks is the members club from M&S. It is free, open to all customers, and you can collect 'Sparks' points through shopping and writing reviews. The more you collect, the more benefits you will gain - from offers through to events.
How to Join
You can join the Sparks scheme online, and pick up a Sparks card instore. If you join online, you will have a Sparks number issued, and any online purchases will automatically collect Sparks points from this point. You can access a digital card through the M&S app, on your smartphone, or alternatively next time you are instore pick up an actual card to use going forward.
How to Collect Sparks
Sparks points are awarded in the following ways.
- Every time you shop - 10 sparks.
- Every £1 you spend - 10 sparks.
- Every review you write - 25 sparks.
- Every time you shwop - 50 points.
Benefits of Earning Sparks
The following benefits are applicable for your collection of Sparks.
- Treats and offers - regular offers on items you enjoy, plus a special treat on your birthday.
- Priority access - collect 3,000 sparks for fast-track access, 5,000 sparks will get you jump-the-queue access to the M&S Sale.
- Events and experiences - collect 14,000 sparks for an invite to instore style, food and community events.
- Charity donations - each time you shop instore or online with Sparks, a donation will be made to your chosen Sparks charity.
by using our Amazon link.