This article aims to help you understand the myWaitrose Loyalty Programme, and the benefits of joining.
About myWaitrose Loyalty Programme
What is myWaitrose?
The loyalty reward scheme from Waitrose - named myWaitrose - is different to other supermarket reward schemes such as Tesco Clubcard and Nectar, as it gives cardholders access to exclusive competitions and offers instead of allowing them to collect points.
Being a myWaitrose member allows you access to the following.
- FREE Waitrose & Partners Food magazine - featuring recipes and articles from the world's best chefs and food writers.
- FREE tea or coffee - a free hot drink when you shop at Waitrose.
- Newspaper offer - buy a selected newspaper, and the cost will be taken off the rest of your shopping when you spend over £10.
- 20% off fish every Friday - 20% off all fish from the fish counter, in store, every Friday.
- Quick Check - fast track shopping, allowing you to scan and pack your items as you shop.
- Online access to The Good Food Guide
- 10% off at Waitrose Cookery School
by using our Amazon link.